Artisan Jerky from Our Tasting Kitchen
One of the more delicious parts of our job is the recipe testing that goes on in our beef jerky test kitchen at our jerky factory. The benefit of crafting artisanal jerky in small batches is that we can experiment and explore a diversity of flavors from spicy jerky to sweet jerky, Teriyaki jerky to peppered jerky, and hot jerky to mild jerky. We are always searching for new flavors from around the world and we want to bring those special flavors directly to you. Our goal is to offer limited-edition, small batch jerky flavors on a regular basis.
Special Ingredients & Process
Thick cuts of 100% USA Beef are lacquered with a spicy paste of cayenne pepper, chili powder, garlic powder, and smoked paprika. Once infused with the blistering heat, the jerky is slow cooked for a minimum of five hours. The meat soaks up the fiery spice blend which translates into the final dried product leaving an after burn that scorches the senses.
If you like pure, unadulterated heat, this is the jerky for you!
Enjoy a taste of Music City with the Nashville Hot Beef Jerky. It won’t take long for the heat to hit your lips, but you won’t just find pure heat here. The garlic powder, paprika, and brown sugar contribute a well-rounded flavor profile that will keep you coming back for more.
You can’t overlook the quality of the beef. We use 100% Choice or Better Angus Beef from Nebraska which lends a rich meat flavor that stands up to the blazing heat.
HOT, HOT, HOT!
- AUTHENTIC CRAFT JERKY - Whole Pieces, Thick-Cut, Chewy Steak-Like Texture, Not That Soft Stuff, Taste the Meat
- REAL GOURMET FLAVOR – Authentic Nashville Hot Chicken Flavor; Blistering Heat that Keeps You Coming Back for More!
- GUILT FREE SNACKING - No Nitrites/Nitrates, No MSG, No Preservatives, No Artificial Ingredients
- PROUDLY HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA - Exclusively 100% Premium USA Beef Made in Small Batches
- SUPPORT LOCAL, SMALL BUSINESS & BRANDS - Family-Owned for 90 years and 4 Generations in Los Angeles, California USA